To build and grow strong communities by empowering every person and every organization in the County to achieve more.
Harford County Housing is conducting a survey along with several other public housing authorities and local jurisdictions in the Baltimore area, working with the Baltimore Metropolitan Council and Root Policy Research, a community consulting firm in Denver. The survey is completely confidential.
To start the survey, please click on this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BaltimoreFH, or copy and paste the URL into your Internet browser.
More information about the study can be found by clicking here.
Emergency Home Repair Information
Click HERE for more information about the Emergency Home Repair Loan and to access the Application
Award of Vouchers – Public Notice
The Baltimore Regional Project-Based Voucher Program, which includes Harford County as a partner agency, has made awards of project-based vouchers. The Howard County Housing Commission has been recused from each round of awards because they have been part of a proposal each time.
The awards are to the following proposed developments.
April 2019 Awards
- Twenty (20) to the Howard County Housing Commission for Artist Flats at New Cultural Center.
- Six (6) to Woda Cooper Development, Inc. for Reserve at Severna Park
May 2018 Awards
- Five (5) to Homes for America for Homes for Fountain Green in Bel Air
- Two (2) to Homes for America for Red Maple Place in Towson
- Eight (8) to Woda Cooper Development, Inc. for Robinson Overlook in Columbia
- Eight (8) to Woda Cooper Development, Inc. for Brock Bridge Landing in Jessup
November 2017 Awards
- Fifteen (15) to Volleyball House Apartments, LLLP for Riverwatch II in Elkridge
- Six (6) to Towne Courts LLC in Annapolis
For additional information, contact Baltimore Metropolitan Council housing policy coordinator Dan Pontious at (410) 732-0500 x1055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.